About the title of this blogThe first title was "Another blog about free software". Later I changed it to "The bright side" as a tribute of Monty Python's "Always look at the bright side of life" (from Brian's Life film). The background philosophy of free software and its communities also make me feel these good vibrations coming from the bright side of life.
Become a Conservancy Supporter!
No DRM in HTML 5
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@tuttle gracias por elegir Debian!
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@6gain I've always thought opposite: people thinks webdev more "suitable" for women because it includes design, and sysop/net/bd "for men"
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@6gain hello, I've had two females web developers as colleagues and they called themselves like that, and people call them like that, too.
- New comment by larjona September 9, 2017@tuttle ¿qué Debian? En portátiles nuevos quizá testing te de mejor resultado: núcleo linux más nuevo...
- New note by larjona June 29, 2017If you want to learn the questions prior to start the survey, have a look at http://barcomb.org/survey.pdf
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Contributing to libre software
- Creative Commons
- data mining
- Developer motivations
- Development tools
- Economic Aspects
- FaiF SaaS
- Free Cultural Works
- Free culture
- Free Software
- Free Software Foundation
- libre software
- Libre software for Windows
- Moving into free software
- Project Management
- social networks
My git repoHere you can find the documents that I wrote about libre software. Most of them are final reports for the subjects of Master of Libre Software at URJC Link to Gitorious mswl-larjona-docs repository
Tag Archives: Free Software Foundation
Como continuación del post “Pequeñas joyas del software libre”, y con motivo del día internacional del software libre, hoy mencionaré algunos programas que hacen más libre mis dispositivos Android. Android es software libre pero tus cacharros Android no Aunque Android … Continue reading
In this post I will finish to comment the list that the Free Software Foundation maintains with words to avoid or use with care when talking about free software, this time taking a look at the words about economic aspects … Continue reading
In other post I talked about the list that the Free Software Foundation maintains with words to avoid or use with care when talking about free software. I will continue to summarize this list, now with the words about legal … Continue reading
The Free Software Foundation has an interesting list about words to avoid or use with care when we talk about free software. It’s quite large, including legal terms, economic, and other type of words. They recommend not to use them … Continue reading