About the title of this blogThe first title was "Another blog about free software". Later I changed it to "The bright side" as a tribute of Monty Python's "Always look at the bright side of life" (from Brian's Life film). The background philosophy of free software and its communities also make me feel these good vibrations coming from the bright side of life.
Become a Conservancy Supporter!
No DRM in HTML 5
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@tuttle gracias por elegir Debian!
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@6gain I've always thought opposite: people thinks webdev more "suitable" for women because it includes design, and sysop/net/bd "for men"
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017@6gain hello, I've had two females web developers as colleagues and they called themselves like that, and people call them like that, too.
- New comment by larjona September 9, 2017@tuttle ¿qué Debian? En portátiles nuevos quizá testing te de mejor resultado: núcleo linux más nuevo...
- New note by larjona June 29, 2017If you want to learn the questions prior to start the survey, have a look at http://barcomb.org/survey.pdf
- New comment by larjona September 15, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Contributing to libre software
- Creative Commons
- data mining
- Developer motivations
- Development tools
- Economic Aspects
- FaiF SaaS
- Free Cultural Works
- Free culture
- Free Software
- Free Software Foundation
- libre software
- Libre software for Windows
- Moving into free software
- Project Management
- social networks
My git repoHere you can find the documents that I wrote about libre software. Most of them are final reports for the subjects of Master of Libre Software at URJC Link to Gitorious mswl-larjona-docs repository
Tag Archives: encryption
Realicé una instalación desde cero de Debian 9 Stretch en uno de mis portátiles y aún no había instalado el DNI (Documento nacional de Identidad) electrónico para hacer gestiones con las administraciones públicas españolas, así que me he puesto hoy … Continue reading
Note: 2015/10/16: I need to add some links but I won’t delay this more, posting now, will edit later. Summer ended long time ago, but believe me, I’m still catching up with all the things that I began in June/July, … Continue reading
Si tienes trato conmigo, me habrás oído hablar algo de Jabber/XMPP. ¿Te vienes a dar un paseo por la mensajería instantánea libre? Jabber/XMPP Es un protocolo de comunicación, como el correo electrónico o el FTP. Antes se llamaba Jabber, ahora … Continue reading
Note: this is a long overdue post. I upgraded some months ago… but I promised myself to blog about my selfhosting adventures, so here you are. You may know the story… TL;DR I wanted to self host my web services. … Continue reading
It was in my mind to open a new series of articles with topic “selfhosting”, because I really believe in free software based network services and since long time I want to plug a machine 24×7 at home to host … Continue reading
I’ve just applied to be a (non uploading) Debian Developer. I’ve just filled in the form, and decrypted the message that I received to confirm my application (I had read the important documents long time ago, and again, some weeks … Continue reading
Achievement unlocked: I have a new GPG key: 0xF22674467E4AF4A3 pub 4096R/7E4AF4A3 2014-07-13 [caduca: 2016-07-12] Fingerprint = 445E 3AD0 3690 3F47 E19B 37B2 F226 7446 7E4A F4A3 uid Laura Arjona Reina <email@example.com> uid Laura Arjona Reina <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid Laura Arjona Reina … Continue reading
TL;DR This key is no longer usable: pub 2048R/9C6C32C7 2014-02-16 Laura ARJONA REINA <email@example.com> Laura ARJONA REINA <firstname.lastname@example.org> Laura ARJONA REINA <email@example.com> Old key 0xE20474C3 no longer valid: lost secret key. (Clave antigua 0xE20474C4 ya no es válida: clave secreta … Continue reading